The bequest of “twenty thousand pounds sterling” by Dr Alexander Gray in 1807 laid the foundation for the establishment of the original Dr Gray’s Hospital in Elgin. Naturally many changes and expansions have taken place since that time. The most notable change was the £22 million redevelopment of the hospital which took place between 1993 and 1997.
Dr Gray’s Hospital is situated in the west end of Elgin, at the end of the High Street. The main access to the hospital is located on the A96 Aberdeen to Inverness road.
Dr Grays, Elgin, Moray, IV30 1SN